Marketta DamonteQualifying Broker
Sales Associate Profile
I have a strong background in training, managing, and sales in the Albuquerque market as well as New York. I have loved what I do for over 35 years and always put the consumer first.
- Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year 2010
- Instructor of the Year Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors 2007
- Coached successful teams of agents to a new career in real estate with proven methods.
- Broad knowledge of prospecting, marketing, listing, and selling as well as customer relations.
- Provided hands on help for Associates who work with me.
- Chaired both Grievance and Professional Standards Committees Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors
- Chair of Mediation Committee for Realtor Association of New Mexico
- Trained Mediator
- Ombudsman for Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors 2010-Today
- Member Professional Standards for Realtor Association of New Mexico
- Member of Grievance Committee for Realtor Association of New Mexico
- Member Real Estate Commission Education Steering Committee.
2007-2009 Chaired New Mexico Real Estate Commission Education Steering Committee
- Member of the International Ombudsman Association
- Teach New Member Orientation Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors
- Director Stanley H Mathes Foundation
- Approved Sponsor for New Mexico Real Estate Commission continuing education classes.
- Approved instructor for New Mexico Real Estate Commission continuing education classes.
New Broker Business Practices 30 Hours 10 hours credit
Rules of the Real Estate Commission 4 Hours
New Mexico Real Estate Commission Mandatory Course 8 Hours
Qualifying Broker Refresher Course (Now 6 hours) No credit
NAR Professional Standards Committee Training 4 Hours
NAR Grievance Committee Training 4 Hours
NAR Professional Standards Review for Directors 2 Hours
Anatomy of a Purchase Contract 4 Hours
NAR Code of Ethics and Enforcement 4 Hours
Netouts 6 Hours
Boot Camp-Back to Basics 16 Hours 10 Hours credit
Understanding and Using RANM Forms 8 Hours
GRI-The Ethical Roadmap 8 Hours
GRI-Legal Liabilities 8 Hours
GRI-Real Estate is Your Business 8 Hours
RANM’s Many Miscellaneous Forms 4 Hours
RANM’s Recent Form Changes 2 Hours
Business Planning for the Associate Broker 4 Hours
The Code Meets the Rules 2 Hours
Procuring Cause: The Basics and Beyond 4 Hours
Reducing Violations: A Case Study Workshop 4 Hours
Professional Standards Basic Training (Training For committees and directors) 8 Hours
Brokerage Relationships 4 hours
- Qualifying Broker since 1986 in New Mexico.
- 2008 Helped draft new rule changes for New Mexico Real Estate Commission
- Approved GRI Core Course Instructor